commons-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] SFTP and which jsch library
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:00:16 GMT
Quoting Mario Ivankovits <mario@ops.co.at>:

> Hi!
> > Why was the following added to SftpFileObject?
> > import org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.webdav.WebdavFileObject;
> Copy&Paste mistake.
>
> I currently evaluate Eclipse and other than IDEA I havent found the
> option to always "optimize imports before checkin" yet - is there one?

IDEA does.  Take a look at the checkin dialog.  There are two checkboxes; one to
"Reformat code" and the other to "Optimize imports".  Make sure both are
checked.  They will be checked the next time you check in as well, so you won't
have to remember to do it after the first time.  You can also just do
ctrl+alt+L, which will allow you to perform formatting and, optionally,
optimize imports at the same time.

Jake