commons-user mailing list archives

From Arto Pastinen <arto.pasti...@ofw.fi>
Subject RE: [digester]
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 08:37:26 GMT
Hi!

Yes i know the problem, i think that it was bug in ATOM 0.3
specification, i havent find DTD or Schema for it, and my test data is
taken from specification text, and there is no CDATA for content, but i
think there should be..
I dont know about latest ATOM specification, but that doesnt matter
because i must use 0.3..

I think that i will use digester for other elements, and i will take
this content out from XML with some cool REGEXP.

Sorry about subject, i was bad boy..

- Artsi