commons-user mailing list archives

From Arto Pastinen <arto.pasti...@ofw.fi>
Subject RE: [digester]
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:05:34 GMT
I write that Test bean only for this mail for example.
Actually i am implementing ATOM 0.3, and there is this atom:content tag:
<atom:entry>
	<atom:content>
		xxxxxxxxxxxxx
	</atom:content>
</atom:entry>
.. and it can contain all kind characters, and also some HTML.

The problem is that Digester seems to parse html also, but i dont want
to parse it, i want to attach it to my Content bean.

class Content {
	private String text, type, lang, base;
	// getter&setter
}

my current digester code:

digester.addObjectCreate("entry/content",Content.class);
digester.addSetProperties("entry/content","type","type");
digester.addSetProperties("entry/content","lang","lang");
digester.addSetProperties("entry/content","base","base");
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("entry/content","text"); // this line
doesnt work :(

- Artsi