commons-user mailing list archives

From Hans Gilde <hgi...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [jelly] swing example
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:26:50 GMT
I cannot reproduce this behavior of having action tags executed immediately.
I've checked in a test for this behavior as well (which passes).

My guess is that you're defining the action tag incorrectly, could you
attach a Jelly snippet that reproduces the problem?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dário Luís Coneglian Oliveros [mailto:oliveros@cpqd.com.br]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:36 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: RE: [jelly] swing example

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the tips.
However I am still having problem getting the swing to work. :-(
I tried to use the code snippet about the System.exit, but it didn´t work.
Regarding the CardLayout, I couldn´t find its tag in the jelly swing
documentation. Do you happen to have an example about how to use it ?

One thing I´ve noticed when using Jelly Swing is that any action you define
in the jelly script is always executed as of the script startup, even though
an event is not triggered yet. Do you know if this is an expected behaviour
? I thought any action would be executed only if an event associated to it
was activated.

Regarding your reloadable strategy, I think it would be great to have
something like that. We can discuss it later if you wish.

Thanks a bunch.
Dario