commons-user mailing list archives

From "Philippe Deslauriers (Beetext)" <deslauri...@beetext.com>
Subject fileUpload performance problem
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:04:37 GMT
Hi

I am using fileUpload 1.0 component with Tomcat 5.0.28

I noticed a performance problem, transfer is slow. 3 times too slow.

By example, on the same server I have an ASP upload component set-up. Files
are uploading at 100 kb/s.

With the fileUpload component I just set up, the speed is around 30 kb/s?

The browser is IE 6.0.29 sp2 in both cases, and both client and server are
responsive, and network performance is not the cause of this.

The problem can be reproduced on a LAN a higher speeds.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Phil.