commons-user mailing list archives

From GSR <swapna.re...@citigroup.com>
Subject FileUpload -read timed out
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 18:13:00 GMT
Hi,

I developed fileupload functionality using jsp/servlets and apache commons-
fileupload package and tested
the same on websphere application server 5.0 and it was working
fine.

I converted my application to ibm portlet and deployed
successfully and tested on Websphere portal server 5.1, its working fine

But the file upload functionality doesnt work consistently when i run it on
SSL.
It throws the following exection sometimes.

Exception Details:

org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing
of multipart/form-data request failed. Read timed out at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest
(FileUploadBase.java(Compiled Code)) at

Can anyone tell me why this is happening only when SSL is enabled on Websphere
Application/Portal server.

Do I need to set any parameters so that the read time out doesnt occur.

Thanks in Advance,
GSR