commons-user mailing list archives

From Korosh <kor...@gmail.com>
Subject Global configuration
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 01:50:37 GMT
Hi,

I know this question must have been asked before, but I can't figure
out how to search the mailing list archive properly.  I googled it and
didn't get that many focused responses to my question.

in any case....

Many classes in my server side application have a need to access my
LDAP loaded configuration.

Two questions:

- what is an elegant way of doing this ?   static singleton, roll my
own configuration extention ?   could anyone suggest of elegant way of
doing this ?

- is the real-time update to LDAP JNDI property source supported yet ?
 any elegant way of doing this or code samples ?

thanks all in advance.