commons-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: [beanutils] LocalBeanUtils usage
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 01:44:42 GMT
I played with it a bit more but I still don't see how to specify the
locale to use, other than overriding the default... It's also throwing
NullPointerExceptions with the default configuration:

   LocaleBeanUtils.getInstance().copyProperties(x,y);

Are the locale-aware conversions being actively maintained by anyone?

L.