commons-user mailing list archives

From Sameer Nanda <sam5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Problem loading a Bean in Betwixt
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:24:16 GMT
Ok I know what you mean,

I was slightly confused, I thought it had to do somethign with DynaBean ...
I had the same thoughts but was confused by the way they have mentioned it
in different ways in the Betwixt documentation. So anyways, I agree with
your point that I can have a mapping for each class, in order to restrict
the elements I want to output for each class.

I have a question, may sound a little bit stupid but its bugging me, what
would be the ideal purpose of having a Bean Reader ??? I mean I could
understand that a BeanWrite would write your Bean in an XML form, so does
that mean a BeanReader reads an XML into a Bean ???

I could hardly imagine a scenario where you would likely do this. Do you
happen to have an example?

-Sameer