commons-user mailing list archives

From Sameer Nanda <sam5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Problem loading a Bean in Betwixt
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:24:39 GMT
Heres how the stacktrace look like:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
at org.hibernate.util.IdentityMap.keySet(IdentityMap.java:162)
at org.hibernate.stat.SessionStatisticsImpl.getEntityCount(
SessionStatisticsImpl.java:21)
at org.hibernate.stat.SessionStatisticsImpl.toString(
SessionStatisticsImpl.java:37)
at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2577)
at java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java:220)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.pushBean(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:1019)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeBean(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:348)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeBean(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:267)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeElementContent(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:945)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeElement(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:820)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeBean(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:362)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeBean(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:267)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeElementContent(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:945)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeElement(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:820)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeBean(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:362)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeBean(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:267)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeElementContent(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:936)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeElement(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:820)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeBean(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:362)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeBean(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:243)
at org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.write(
AbstractBeanWriter.java:174)
at com.mms.HibernateTest.main(HibernateTest.java:74)

Thanks,
Sameer