commons-user mailing list archives

From Sameer Nanda <sam5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Managing XML Output from Betwixt
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 23:05:45 GMT
Hi Remi,

Thanks for your reply. But I have already tried doing the exact same this...
in that case I get an XML o/p as follows:

<user>
<authorizations>
<Authorization>
<functionName>read</functionName>
<objectType>employee</objectType>
</Authorization>
<Authorization>
<functionName>read</functionName>
<objectType>customer</objectType>
</Authorization>
<Authorization>
<functionName>write</functionName>
<objectType>employee</objectType>
</Authorization>
<Authorization>
<functionName>write</functionName>
<objectType>customer</objectType>
</Authorization>
</authorizations>
<firstName>Demo</firstName>
<id>569</id>
<lastName>Demo</lastName>
</user>

So the problem is its taking the name of the Class (i.e. Authorization ) to
create an element and inserts it into <authorizations> tag !!!
Which is my I am more frustrated ..... Do you have any idea how this can be
resolved ???

Thanks in advance again

-Sameer