commons-user mailing list archives

From "Feinstein, Todd" <Todd_Feinst...@homedepot.com>
Subject Starting a project with commons-DBUtils
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:32:13 GMT
Hi,

I am starting a project that and was looking at using DBUtils.  I was
wondering if someone had some example code that actually shows DBUtils
being used from begging to end.

1) Any setup required.
2) Creating a connection
3) Implementing a simple query and returning a result set (in the
simplest possible manner.
4) Closing everything.

I've been looking for some simple examples like this all over the net,
but there is nothing out there.  Even the DBUtils Examples are more
comment then code and the tests in the source stub everything out.

I realize the code won't work, but it would greatly increase the
learning curve.

Thanks so much,
Todd