commons-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Crochik <felipecroc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VFS
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 01:02:44 GMT
I am new to this list too and the way I found to search on the archives was
using google "search current web site". It works pretty good. I don't know
if there is a an official way...
 if you don't have the google toolbar or know how: it is enough to go to the
google and include
"site:mail-archives.apache.org<http://mail-archives.apache.org>"
on the search box with any keywords you are looking for.
 Hope it helps
 Felipe