commons-user mailing list archives

From Dário Luís Coneglian Oliveros <olive...@cpqd.com.br>
Subject RE: [jelly] soap example
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:30:17 GMT
Hi Jason,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought the link you sent previously was the same I'd been
through before.
Anyway, I think your sample is pretty useful. I run it with no problem at all.
Question: How can I handle a SOAP response using jelly:http ?
Thanks a bunch.

Dario

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Vinson [mailto:vinson.lists@charter.net]
Sent: segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2005 12:26
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [jelly] soap example

Hi Dario,

My experience with jelly soap is pretty much non-existent, but I have
used the http tags, and there's an example using jelly-http with
google's soap api.  It's much less elegant than the jelly-soap tags,
but may steer you in the right direction.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/trunk/
jelly-tags/http/src/test/org/apache/commons/jelly/google/search.jelly?
rev=155420&view=markup

Jason