commons-user mailing list archives

From Dário Luís Coneglian Oliveros <olive...@cpqd.com.br>
Subject RE: [jelly] soap example
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:18:25 GMT
Thanks Jason !
I actually tried to run this sample (example.xml) before, but it did not work.
So after spending some time figuring out how jelly:soap should work, I found some useful information
I would like to share.
First, you gotta place some jars from Apache Axis (axis.jar, saaj.jar and jaxrpc.jar), JavaMail
(mail.jar) and JAF (activation.jar)at JELLY_HOME/custom directory. This allows you to use
jelly:soap without getting runtime exceptions.
Here´s a soap example that works fine.

<j:jelly
  xmlns:soap="jelly:soap"
  xmlns:log="jelly:log"
  xmlns:j="jelly:core">
  <soap:invoke
      var="quote"
      endpoint="http://services.xmethods.net:80/soap/"
      namespace="urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes"
      method="getQuote">SUNW</soap:invoke>
  <log:info>Quote for Sun Microsystems: ${quote}</log:info>
</j:jelly>

Note this web service requires just one parameter: SUNW. I could not find a way to pass more
than one argument to a web service. Do you happen to know to do that ?
Regards,
Dario