commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Ma" <jeff...@loni.ucla.edu>
Subject RE: [vfs] VFS SFTP
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:21:17 GMT

I have a problem with the SFTP, the following code will throw an
exception

  FileObject file
=fsManager.resolveFile("sftp://user:passwd@host/MyHome",opts);

 file.getChildren();  //this line throw exception

I run this program at NT, and the server is a SGI.
I used the latest night build, commons-vfs-src-20051006.zip
FTP is fine with the same machine and directory.

org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Invalid descendent file name
"./".
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.resolveName(Default
FileSystemManager.java:616)
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileObject.getChildren(AbstractF
ileObject.java:571)
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.example.MyExample.main(MyExample.java:106)