commons-user mailing list archives

From "Foran, Christopher" <Christopher.Fo...@fmr.com>
Subject [Pool] How do I populate, before using, keyed pools?
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 18:20:42 GMT
I need to have my keyed pools populated before my application is "open
for business".  I am able to do this with regular pools using "minIdle"
and "timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis".

But the keyed pools don't have "minIdle" - the javadocs are incorrect
this attribute is not available for keyed pools.  I also found that
"preparePool" is not available - and the javadocs incorrectly show this
attribute being available also

Am I going to have to send in some fake transactions as a way of
"priming" the pool?

christopher.foran@fmr.com | 617.563.4785