commons-user mailing list archives

From "Hookom, Jacob" <>
Subject Re: Commons Net: FTPClient from Tomcat
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:33:54 GMT
Thanks Andrew,

I am able to run it locally and drag and drop from win-ftp software.  Just
not within Tomcat.

I don't get any security errors, it just must be blocking the ability for
the remote server to gain a port back to us.  The socket is created, and if
I manually do things related to the SocketServer.accept() -> Socket, I end
up getting timeouts.

Again, this only happens when deployed on Tomcat, from Eclipse, this works
fine.  Do you think I need to modify the Catalina.policy file?

Thanks Again--