commons-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Smith" <nat...@labpro2000.com>
Subject Re: [dbcp] Database connections disappear from the pool
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:31:35 GMT
Hi Keijo,

refer to previous emails I sent with HIGH PRIORITY in the subject. I
would suggest what Dave suggested to me use a package call c3po. You can
find it here http://sourceforge.net/projects/c3p0/. Download it to have
a read through the documentation, I did and it sounds great. The quy
developing it sounds like he really knows what he's doing. I have yet to
integrate it into our application but I will be doing so this week. DBCP
doesn't seem to have the support anymore and is not really moving
forwards very quickly.

Cheers.