commons-user mailing list archives

From Brian Cook <bc...@printtime.com>
Subject Re: OT - Help with a site
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 21:00:47 GMT

I have had this problem with several sites this week.  We tracked it
down to a tiff between Level III and Cogent.  They are internally
blocking each other.  It primarily seems to be effecting DNS
resolution.  So your client may be able to access their site using their IP.

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-5890424.html