commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith K." <Ajit...@infosys.com>
Subject Commons-Betwixt : Few Queries
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:18:17 GMT

Hi

I looking forward to use common betwixt for Mapping/Marshalling/Serializing Java objects to
XML.

I have a few questions regarding the Tool

1) Is this a open source code?
2) Is the release in a well and stable state so that it can be used in a production environment?
3) In case of future releases can we move ahead without having huge impact on the design and
architecture or framework? At present we want to use it just for Java to simple XML serialization/
bean mapping.
4) Support for the tool. Is this readily available?
5) Can we expect more releases with enhancements in the future?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajith
Infosys Technologies Limited
India