commons-user mailing list archives

From John Keyes <johnkeyes.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] Collaboration
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:18:53 GMT
Alex,

On 10/7/05, Alex <alex.soto@partners.netfocus.es> wrote:

> Hello, i have developed a new extension for CLI. It is like
> PatterOptionBuilder, but i have called XmlOptionBuilder, because it
> reads the Options from a Xml rather than a String pattern or hardcoded.
> My problem is that i don't know how can I upload that new extension.

You can submit you XmlOptionBuilder as an enhancment in Bugzilla.

Also im migrating the CLI API to make it compatible with JDK5.0,
> generics and foreach. How i can upgrade it?

With regards to JDK5.0, we do not want to break compatibility with previous
JDK versions so we will not be introducing JDK5 dependencies. Why do you
want to do this?

Thank you very much in advance.

-John K