commons-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Problem loading a Bean in Betwixt
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:05:17 GMT
On 10/17/05, Sameer Nanda <sam504u@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying this right now, just had a quick question, are we supposed to
> put the mapping.xml file (containing the class mapping) into the
> classpath??? Just like we do for .betwixt file. OR do we read it using a
> StringReader, as I remember you should me the last time we were talking.

Nope, you give it a normal InputSource object, which is usually used
with a Reader (eg. StringReader, FileReader) or a filename. So if you
use

new InputSource("mapping.xml")

the mapping.xml file should be searched in the directory that you
execute the Java app, not in the classpath. You can also do something
like

new InputSource(new StringReader(MAPPING))

where MAPPING is a String containing the mapping XML.

Tom