commons-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Problem loading a Bean in Betwixt
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:06:56 GMT

--- Thomas Dudziak <tomdzk@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/17/05, Konstantin Priblouda
> <kpriblouda@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > It's not a proxy you get wirt normal reflection...
> > It's bytecode engineered one... So no $proxy class
> > at all...  ( After all, you can not proxy real
> class
> > with standart reflection )
>
> Some kind of cglib proxy then ? I see.

Just looked into dependencies - Yep. cgilib with asm
backend...

> Ok, then a mapping that blends these part out,
> should suffice.

Not necessarily...  If there are collections, they
are also lazy proxies and look into session...

regards,

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]----------------
Still using XDoclet 1.x?  XDoclet 2 is released and of production quality.
check it out: http://xdoclet.codehaus.org