commons-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Problem loading a Bean in Betwixt
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:09:07 GMT

--- Sameer Nanda <> wrote:

> Hi Konstantin,
> I tried different thing like,
> 1) not closing the Hibernate Session at all (bad
> trick :)
> default constructor of my
> PerspectiveResponse Bean
> But still the same error message. I definetly have
> the feeling that Betwixt
> doesnt like the way the Person class is been loaded
> via Hibernate. I am
> checking on with the Hibernate guys about the same
> and would let you guys
> know. But still at the back of my mind I think its
> Betwixt which is not able
> to load the values from the Bean and generate the
> XML output. Any thougths
> !!!!!!!

It's not your bean, what gets loaded through
It's dynamic proxy that mimics its behaviour, and this

proxy is created  at the runtime with byte code
manipulation.  Maybe there is a bit too much
manipulation for betwixt ( bean utils )  - so it just
freaks out...

----[ Konstantin Pribluda ]----------------
Still using XDoclet 1.x?  XDoclet 2 is released and of production quality.
check it out:

Yahoo! Music Unlimited

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: