commons-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Problem loading a Bean in Betwixt
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:53:11 GMT
OK, It seems that betwixt chocked on
hibernate proxy ( or some collections )
or maybe session was already closed...

I think it's more hibernate problem than betwixt.
( When you are using hibernate,
you will get some dynamic proxy instead of your real
object )

regards,

--- Sameer Nanda <sam504u@gmail.com> wrote:

> Heres how the stacktrace look like:
>

> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
> at

org.hibernate.util.IdentityMap.keySet(IdentityMap.java:162)
> at

org.hibernate.stat.SessionStatisticsImpl.getEntityCount(
> SessionStatisticsImpl.java:21)
> at
> org.hibernate.stat.SessionStatisticsImpl.toString(
> SessionStatisticsImpl.java:37)
> at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2577)
> at
> java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java:220)
> at

org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.pushBean(
> AbstractBeanWriter.java:1019)
> at

org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeBean(
> AbstractBeanWriter.java:348)
> at

org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeBean(
> AbstractBeanWriter.java:267)
> at

org.apache.commons.betwixt.io.AbstractBeanWriter.writeElementContent(