commons-user mailing list archives

From Hans Gilde <hgi...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Status of Jelly project
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:11:59 GMT
I use it to build complicated Swing screens including Wizards.

Agreed on the time problem.

Ben meaning to get the Wiki going for ages. +1

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Libbrecht [mailto:paul@activemath.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:06 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: Status of Jelly project

I'm using it for xml generation in jEditOQMath... though quite shy.
I intend to use it much more for templating of Swing-based wizards.

Active development of jelly is happening when their developers find
time which has a bad tendency to be rare. Currently, as it fits their
purposes, there's no major work happening but there are tasks left-over
which need to be faced before any major release. See the mailing-list
commons-dev. Among others such tasks include the proper-definition of
stateful vs stateless tags through interface flagging.

We should probably enhance more the "powered-by". Anyone against moving
this page to a wiki page ?

paul