commons-user mailing list archives

From "Alex" <alex.s...@partners.netfocus.es>
Subject RE: [CLI] Collaboration
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:57:26 GMT
Hello, i have downloaded from CVS CLI 2.0, i can't see the difference
between ArgumentsBuilder and OptionsBuilder. Also i suppose that
Inclusive Group is that all options must be present, and ExclusiveGroup
none of them may appear together, and OptionGroup, only one must appear.

Right?¿

I would develop my xmlObjectBuilder from CLI 2.0, and also when i
understand Arguments, a XmlArgumentBuilder.

Alex.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: John Keyes [mailto:johnkeyes.apache@gmail.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 07 de octubre de 2005 13:19
Para: Jakarta Commons Users List
Asunto: Re: [CLI] Collaboration

Alex,

On 10/7/05, Alex <alex.soto@partners.netfocus.es> wrote:

> Hello, i have developed a new extension for CLI. It is like
> PatterOptionBuilder, but i have called XmlOptionBuilder, because it
> reads the Options from a Xml rather than a String pattern or
hardcoded.
> My problem is that i don't know how can I upload that new extension.

You can submit you XmlOptionBuilder as an enhancment in Bugzilla.

Also im migrating the CLI API to make it compatible with JDK5.0,
> generics and foreach. How i can upgrade it?

With regards to JDK5.0, we do not want to break compatibility with
previous
JDK versions so we will not be introducing JDK5 dependencies. Why do you
want to do this?

Thank you very much in advance.

-John K