commons-user mailing list archives

From "Alex" <alex.s...@partners.netfocus.es>
Subject RE: what should I do to use commons-email in Servlet
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:33:20 GMT
I think that the problem is that (i cannot see your source code so i
imagine) that you try to open inbox and save it, into hard disk, and
servlet has no permission to store there. So what i suggest is to make a
zone (directory) with permissions. Im not very sure if it could be this,
but it seems to be. If you can please send the code

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Haibin Wang [mailto:wanghaibin2005@gmail.com]
Enviado el: martes, 25 de octubre de 2005 17:27
Para: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: Fwd: what should I do to use commons-email in Servlet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Haibin Wang <wanghaibin2005@gmail.com>
Date: Oct 24, 2005 4:22 PM
Subject: what should I do to use commons-email in Servlet
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org

Hi, everyone!

I used the commons-email in Servlet. When I run the servlet, it has such
exception:

(java.util.PropertyPermission * read,write)

java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.
java:264)
	java.security.AccessController.checkPermission
(AccessController.java:427)

java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:532)

java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertiesAccess(SecurityManager.java:125
2)
	java.lang.System.getProperties(System.java
:560)
	org.apache.commons.mail.Email.getMailSession(Email.java:355)
	org.apache.commons.mail.Email.buildMimeMessage(Email.java:748)
	org.apache.commons.mail.Email.send(Email.java:897)
	RequestProcessServlet.doPost
(RequestProcessServlet.java:88)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:767)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:860)
	sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor91.invoke(Unknown Source)

Impl.java:25)

org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:249)

	java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:517)

org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:282)
	org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege
(SecurityUtil.java:165)

What Should I do to correct the errors?

Thanks you very much!

Haibin Wang