commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jessica King" <jk...@mps-phelon.com>
Subject RE: OT - Help with a site
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:18:29 GMT
No problems here!

Firefox 1.0.7
IE 7.0 Beta

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Simpkins [mailto:russellsimpkins@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:31 PM
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: OT - Help with a site

This is not a shameless attempt to jack up hit statistics. I have a client
that hosts 3 sites with me, and one of them is not accessable to her and
some of her clients. Does anyone on the list have the time to hit this url
http://www.attorneyave.com

I don't have any problems and can't seem to figure out what could be wrong.
She just gets nothing. It sounds like DNS or something, not sure really.
Just see if the url loads in your browser of choice and give a hollar.

Thanks all.

Russ

They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content. **