commons-user mailing list archives

From robert moore <robert.mo...@openlogic.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] FileContent inputStream holding file reference ?
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:36:49 GMT
oops, brain fart on the setProxyUserName and Password. that was an
addition i had made to the HttpFileSystemConfigBuilder that i forgot
about and had never submitted back to vfs to see about adding.

so, sorry, never mind. maybe now i will remember to see about having
that added.

who should i contact about that submission (if anyone)?

thanks.

robert.