commons-user mailing list archives

From Mashama McFarlane <mash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpServletRequest processing
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:45:32 GMT
Thanks. That is an excellent idea. This is exactly what I need, to have
access to the request "as it forms". I am not sure if doing it with a filter
is exactly what I need because I was under the impression that a filter is
essentially a servlet from the containers perspective, but I am far from an
expert in this. I am looking forward hearing from Michael on this matter.

Sincerely,
Mashama