commons-user mailing list archives

From Mashama McFarlane <mash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpServletRequest processing
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:19:58 GMT
Thanks a lot. Actually this is exactly what I was envisioning but my
problems is that I don' know what type of thread to write to handle the
upload. I mean I am pretty sure I can't write a servlet thread because I am
assuming that the servlet container only passes the servlet the request
after it has received it in its entirety. Please correct me if I am wrong,
but if this is correct then any solution must be at the container level. So
the question is what kind of thread? At what level? And is it even possible?
Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,
Mashama