commons-user mailing list archives

From Dion Gillard <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [email] commons-email 1.0-RC8 available
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:25:31 GMT
FYI all.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen <hps@intermeta.de>
Date: Sep 7, 2005 10:11 PM
Subject: [email] commons-email 1.0-RC8 available
To: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org

Due to the requests from Stephen, Niall and some remarks on the users
list about using commons-email in J2EE environments, I've applied the
patches that they contributed and verified that commons-email indeed
builds and works with JDK 1.3.x and Javamail 1.2 using both the maven
and the ant build.

I've built a new release candidate using JDK 1.3.1: commons-email-1.0-rc8

Get it (and also source and binary distributions) from

http://people.apache.org/~henning/commons-email/

I also redeployed the commons-email site; the updated docs should be
available from jakarta.apache.org in a few hours.

If there are no further objections, I think that we should restart the
vote ASAP.

        Best regards
                Henning

                      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42