commons-user mailing list archives

From jjrob...@lexmark.com
Subject [daemon] Getting started with procrun
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 01:10:14 GMT
I spent an all-nighter recently figuring out the correct parameters to pass
to Tomcat5.exe to bring Tomcat up from a custom installer.

Now I'm trying to use procrun to wrap my own class as a service.  I don't
seem to get as far as my main() being called - there's logging there (dumb
logging to a file and yes I closed it) that never gets hit when I try and
start the service.

Does anyone have a REALLY simple working example of a class and the command
line to wrap it?

Yes, I realize that Tomcat is a working example.  But I said REALLY simple
:-)

Thanks,
-Jeff