commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject how to start a new project in the sandbox
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:10:46 GMT
how does one start a new jakarta-commons project.  I would like to
start a new project and would like to get some information.

I am not sure if there would be any interest, but it would be similar
to the unix fileutils package.  This would be a library that would
contain many of the common, everyday programs that command-line users
use.

My thought is that there would be a lower-level API that these
different applications would use, and other people would be able to
take advantage of.

TIA