commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Ma" <>
Subject RE: VFS
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:51:11 GMT

I am new to the VFS, I really like it. I have some questions

1)       How can I search from archive, I only see "date, author,
thread" buttons but not a search choice

2)       When I tested at my Window NT, if I gave the path
"C:\tmp\testfile.txt", The root of the FIleObject is "C:\". I could not
go up one level further. It also did not recognize my CD driver.

3)       From archive I found the following code is very helpful:

            FileSystemOptions opts2 = new FileSystemOptions();

FtpFileSystemConfigBuilder.getInstance().setUserDirIsRoot(opts, true);

           Why is it not supported at SFTP