commons-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Klinemeier <zip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] no exception on missing key
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:17:02 GMT
Can one set that flag in the config file or the composite file?  I
hoped something like this would work, but no luck:

<configuration>
 <!--  the order of prescidence is first-to-last -->
 <system/>
 <xml fileName="prodConfig.xml"
               optional="true"
               throwExceptionOnMissing="true"/>
</configuration>

On a related note, is there some kind of document that describes the
config options available in that file?  I feel like there's a doc page
I haven't found yet.

-Kevin
(initially sent to the wrong list, sorry for the cross-post)