commons-user mailing list archives

From Holger Haag <>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Cannot make collections work
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:06:56 GMT
Hello Robert,

thanks for the help; I'll try a non-generic list and the latest code
from HEAD over the weekend and I'll let you know about the results.

What do you think about including the source code for a sample generic
list / non generic list in the tutorials on ? A
cut-copy-paste example for serializing / deserializing lists would be
very helpful for other users I think.