commons-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Postma <jh...@hccnet.nl>
Subject Re: large file upload
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:16:15 GMT
I think it doesn't work because after the two methods (setSizeTresHold
and setSizeMax) I must call

List  items = upload.parseRequest(request);

This method can only be called if the whole request (the files > 100 mb)
are loaded in memory. I want to parse the files directly when the bytes
receives the  server.

Johannes