commons-user mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.com>
Subject Re: large file upload
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:09:55 GMT
Johannes

Yes it is possible, as far as I know there is no limit set. Just handle
the fileUpload as usual.

You may just want to set the following:

upload.setSizeThreshold(yourMaxMemorySize);
upload.setSizeMax(yourMaxRequestSize);

Johannes Postma wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to handle large file upload ( > 100 mb) with
> fileupload? And if so how can I do that?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Johannes

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Business.Solution.Developers
Landlines
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
Web
email:schalk@volume4.com
Global: www.volume4.com
Messenger
Yahoo!: v_olume4
AOL: v0lume4
MSN: volume4_@hotmail.com

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please contact the sender and please delete all traces of this material from all
devices.