commons-user mailing list archives

From Jens Schødt <n...@email.dk>
Subject [VFS] FileSelector
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 03:59:47 GMT
Hi there,

Two questions:

1.
In my FileSelector imp. i check for new files in a dir to upload to a
server. If there are no new files (boolean includeFile returns false
every time) the connection id still made to the server? Is that nessesary?

2.
Now... when my app is running and i put a new file in the dir that is
being checked, it seems like the new file is ignored. boolean
includeFile is not called with the new file? In the check loop i even
make new:

             FileSystemOptions opts = new FileSystemOptions();

             FileSystemManager fsManager = VFS.getManager();

             fileOUT = fsManager.resolveFile(backupFolderPath, opts);

but no new file is read. Is there some cache that I need to delete first?

regards

Jens