commons-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Mansoor <muhammad.mans...@amzxs.com>
Subject [commons-dbutils] DBUtils.close and threading issues.
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:18:23 GMT
Hi,

Currently we are load testing our application, we are using
common-dbutils  QueryRunner to handle database realated activity from
SQL Server. Some how when we load test the application using 15+ User.
Following messages are shown instack trace :

---------
XX was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been
chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.
---------

My question is that is commons-dbutils's DBUtils.close() methods are
thread safe or not. I hand looked at the API Documentation, will be
looking at it soon. But if someone car reply me a quick one ???.

Thanks!