commons-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] Handling array creation?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 22:37:23 GMT
Beautiful!  Now it works perfectly!

Figures, the problem was just a stupid consequence of the way I was
writing the test app... ironically, had I put the exact same code in the
place it will actually wind up being, it would have worked because
DFTestBean is public there.

D'f'ing'OH!

Thanks Niall, you've been a huge help in this :)

Frank

Niall Pemberton wrote:
> DFTestBean needs to be a public class, otherwise the "write" method in the
> property's descriptor is null.
>
> Niall

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect