commons-user mailing list archives

From robert moore <robert.mo...@openlogic.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] FileContent inputStream holding file reference ?
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:17:44 GMT
i downloaded last night's build (9/30) and it does work now. i can
delete my file after getting an inputstream.

i will get a new build when available and re-validate, too.

as a separate issue/question, i noticed in the RC4 release (and it
probably was in previous versions too, sometime since the 1.0 dev
releases), the methods for setProxyUserName and setProxyPassword have
been removed from HttpFileSystemConfigBuilder. if you know, can you
tell me why these were removed and what the new option is for setting
these? i am using these to set authentication when using a proxy server
(in conjunction with hfscb.setProxyHost and setProxyPort)  in the
FileSystemOptions object ( hfscb.setProxyUserName(fso, user) ) when
calling fsm.resolveFile(url, fso). any help is appreciated.

thanks again.

robert.