commons-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] Handling array creation?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 20:23:43 GMT
That makes sense, thanks Thomas.

I now have to go off and do the code that will handle unknown property
types (as Niall demonstrated), and I don't think I can do that with
PropertyUtils (as I did in the test case where I know the type).  I'll see
if there is another way to do this because I should get bit by this
(likely) bug again in that case.  I'll also see about putting together a
patch and ticket for this issue, assuming someone reading this doesn't
point out how you (and now I since I agree!) are mistaken :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect