commons-user mailing list archives

From Andy Kriger <andy.kri...@gmail.com>
Subject [httpclient] controlling the output?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:06:12 GMT
I'm submitting a multipart form post and the server is rejecting it
(because of "corrupt form data"). Not sure what that means but I'm
trying to get the output from httpclient to look exactly like some
output that I know works (generated with Firefox, the actual form and
the LiveHTTPHeaders plugin). One thing I see in the httpclient logs is
that each part has a Content-Type and Content-Transfer-Encoding (which
the Firefox output does not).

I'd like to suppress these from being sent - is there a way I can do
this? If not, can anyone suggest where I'd start in the source code to
do this (just a quick and dirty solution - if that ends up working,
I'll try to come up with something flexible that can be rolled into
the project).

thx
andy