commons-user mailing list archives

From "Kees van Dieren" <kees.vandie...@mp-objects.com>
Subject RE: [jelly] Where are the taglibs
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:46:47 GMT
I'm not one of the project members, but I just like the power of Jelly.

I've found a 'trick' to download missing tag libs:
The sql binary link is
:http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/commons-jelly/jars/commons-jelly
-tags-sql-1.0.jar

Replace sql in the url with the library you wish (I've tested xml, jsl) and
it works.

I agree that download url's have to be fixed somewhat. I'll send this
message also to one of the team members.

Kind regards,

Kees van Dieren
Senior Software Engineer

MP Objects Supply Chain Software