commons-user mailing list archives

From "Asleson, Ryan" <asle...@BIWORLDWIDE.com>
Subject RE: [email] commons-email 1.0-RC8 available
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:44:46 GMT

Excellent!!  Thank you!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dion Gillard [mailto:dion.gillard@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 7:26 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Fwd: [email] commons-email 1.0-RC8 available

FYI all.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen <hps@intermeta.de>
Date: Sep 7, 2005 10:11 PM
Subject: [email] commons-email 1.0-RC8 available
To: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org

Due to the requests from Stephen, Niall and some remarks on the users
list about using commons-email in J2EE environments, I've applied the
patches that they contributed and verified that commons-email indeed
builds and works with JDK 1.3.x and Javamail 1.2 using both the maven
and the ant build.

I've built a new release candidate using JDK 1.3.1: commons-email-1.0-rc8

Get it (and also source and binary distributions) from

http://people.apache.org/~henning/commons-email/

I also redeployed the commons-email site; the updated docs should be
available from jakarta.apache.org in a few hours.

If there are no further objections, I think that we should restart the
vote ASAP.

        Best regards
                Henning

                      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

Bernard Shaw

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail,
delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.