commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] Handling array creation?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 21:08:05 GMT
I think I fixed this already in Bug 28358

With the following code change:

Could be wrong though - you would need to try a nightly build to verify it.
Otherwise as Thomas said - use PropertyUtils instead.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Dudziak" <>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 8:53 PM

This may very well be a bug in beanutils (I havn't checked the bug
list), but from what I can see in the source of beanutils, the
PropertyUtilsBean invokes the direct setter method (without index)
with a single string instead of an String[] array, hence the argument
type mismatch.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message